Want to enhance your dogs sense of smell AND have fun? Have a dog that likes to use their nose and forget to listen to you? Our new nosework class will emphasize your dogs nose in a productive way to search out rewards? This 1-hour class will tap into your dogs gift of their nose by teaching them to utilize their brain and desire to sniff to find rewards while leaving other smells alone.
- Classes will be inside/outside and are limited to SIX participants per class to keep within space confines.
- Provide proof of current on vaccinations
- Dogs must be at least six months old.
What to Bring:
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation and must be uploaded at the time of registration)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES). Please bring a variety of treats/rewards as we will not be able to share due to cross-contamination reasons.
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
Four Week Course (one hour classes)
No classes are scheduled at this time.