Does your dog need some manners, especially around other dogs or, in some cases, people? This specially designed class for dogs who are reactive to other dogs and people. Feisty Fido classes allow you to work with your dog in a safe environment and through positive interactions teaches your dog to react appropriately to other dogs or situations.
Class size: maximum of 5 dogs. When it is too hot, this class is indoors. This limits class size to 3 dogs maximum.
- This class is not suitable for dogs with extreme fear or aggression towards humans. If you have any questions, please call the Education Department.
- Dogs must be 10 months or older
- Proof of vaccinations
What to Bring:
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES). Please bring a variety of treats/rewards as we will not be able to share due to cross contamination reasons.
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
- Your dog may be required to wear a Gentle Leader, muzzle, or other training tool.
- A bed or mat that is familiar to your dog.
- Your dog’s favorite toys.
- Classes will be inside and limited to 4 participants per class to keep within social distancing and space confines.
- We suggest that all people participants wear masks/face coverings.
5 weeks (one hour each class). Please note that the first class will be for people only (no dogs). Dogs will begin with the 2nd class.
No classes are scheduled at this time.
If there are no available spots for the training session that you are looking for, please inquire about private training lessons.