MD PetCare Animal Clinic is the Arizona Animal Welfare League's premier low cost veterinary clinic.
During the current COVID-19 situation, MD PetCare is now open:
- A mask is required for all appointments.
- To maintain social distancing, clients are not allowed to be in exam rooms with their pets. They must remain in the lobby, and the doctor will come to them to discuss their findings and discuss a treatment plan.
- Appointments can be made on the PetDesk app or by calling MD PetCare.
- At least one person must accompany the animal(s) during the visit. Please try to limit additional guests when possible.
Be a supportive and valuable resource for pet guardians, by providing a lower cost option for veterinary care. We believe that by providing this service, pet guardians may be able to provide both vital and routine veterinary care for their companion animals. Our clinic offers wellness examinations, dental procedures, soft-tissue surgeries (such as lump removals), toe nail trims, and more.
Please Note: We offer routine spay and neuter services; however, we are not a “low cost spay and neuter clinic”. If you are seeking a lower cost spay and/or neuter, we recommend Altered Tails.
We see animals by appointment; and do not see walk-ins. Overnight hospitalization and free veterinary services are not available. All fees are due at the time of service. We accept Cash, Debit or Credit Cards. We do not accept personal checks.
We will collect a $50 deposit for all anesthetic procedures at the time the appointment is booked. In the event of a no show or cancellation within 24 hours of the appointment, the deposit will become a donation to the Arizona Animal Welfare League.
We know that animals enrich our lives. Our goal is to ensure that pets receive the veterinary care they need to live a long and healthy life.
MDPet Care Animal Clinic Hours & Location
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY:
- COVID-19 hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Please call 602-358-7267 for an appointment. Please allow up to 48 business hours for a return call.