The Arizona Animal Welfare League is supported entirely by private funding. In addition to monetary donations, there are many items that we are in need of to provide for the health, wellness, emotional, and behavior needs of the animals in our care. AAWL is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization, tax ID 23-7149453. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
You can help us continue our mission by donating any of the following items. Please bring donations to the Arizona Animal Welfare League & SPCA Tuesday through Sunday between 11:30 am - 6:00 pm. CLICK HERE for a Map to our main location. Or you can donate to us through the following websites:
Amazon Smile: When you order off our wish list at Amazon, they will donate 0.5% cash of your total purchase to AAWL. We continually update these lists so check back often! Click here to access our smile.amazon.com wish list.
Please review carefully as items change frequently.
- Baby Gates
- Empty Cool Whip or Nesquik Containers (with lids)
- Small & Medium-Sized Plastic Litter Pans (open top)
- KittyGoHere Senior Cat Litter Box
- Small Plastic Cat Carriers
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Mother & Babycat Dry Cat Food
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Dry Food for Young Kittens
- Royal Canin Mother & Babycat Ultra-Soft Mousse in Sauce Wet Cat Food
Medical Care (sorry, no other medical supplies can be accepted from the public)
- Distilled Water
- Non-Latex Gloves
Hospitals, Veterinarians & Supply Manufactures/Representatives: please contact Marcus Brown at MBrown@aawl.org to arrange donations.
Items We Cannot Accept
- Sheets (fitted & flat)
- Stuffed Toys
- Rawhide Treats
- Damaged Wire Crates
- Bath Mats, Rugs, & Carpet
- Shredded Paper