Is your dog a bit shy and reserved? Does your dog take a while to warm up to strangers, or is really shy to go to new places? Then the Shy Pup class is for you! This class works with you and your dog to build your dog's confidence and teach them how to appropriately deal with new situations.
Class size: maximum of 8 dogs. When it is too hot, this class is indoors. This limits class size to 4 dogs maximum.
- Dogs must be 5 months or older
- Current vaccinations
What to Bring:
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES)
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
- Your dog’s favorite toys
4 weeks (one hour each class)
Please note that the class minimum is 3 participants and their dogs.
Click on an upcoming class to register.
Saturday, November 2, 2019 - 4:00pm to 5:00pmSaturday, November 9, 2019 - 4:00pm to 5:00pmSaturday, November 16, 2019 - 4:00pm to 5:00pmSaturday, November 23, 2019 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm
Sunday, November 17, 2019 - 11:00am to 12:00pmSunday, November 24, 2019 - 11:00am to 12:00pmSunday, December 1, 2019 - 11:00am to 12:00pmSunday, December 8, 2019 - 11:00am to 12:00pm
If there are no available spots for the training session that you are looking for, please inquire about private training lessons.