Basic Obedience Class
Does your dog need some manners? Enroll in our Basic Obedience class to work with your dog on learning some of the basics of good manners. In this class you will learn to train your dog to sit, lay down, stay, come, walk on a loose leash, and more! This class will also work with you to solve any other problems you may be having with your dog!
Class size: maximum of 8 dogs. When it is too hot, this class is indoors. This limits class size to 4 dogs maximum.
- Dogs must be at least 5 months old.
What to Bring:
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES)
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
4 weeks (one hour each class)
Please note that the class minimum is 3 participants and their dogs.
Click on an upcoming class to register.
Sunday, February 3, 2019 - 9:00am to 10:00amSunday, February 10, 2019 - 9:00am to 10:00amSunday, February 17, 2019 - 9:00am to 10:00amSunday, February 24, 2019 - 9:00am to 10:00am
Sunday, February 3, 2019 - 12:00pm to 1:00pmSunday, February 10, 2019 - 12:00pm to 1:00pmSunday, February 17, 2019 - 12:00pm to 1:00pmSunday, February 24, 2019 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Saturday, February 16, 2019 - 9:00am to 10:00amSaturday, February 23, 2019 - 9:00am to 10:00amSaturday, March 2, 2019 - 9:00am to 10:00amSaturday, March 9, 2019 - 9:00am to 10:00am