Basic Obedience Class
Does your dog need some manners? Enroll in our Basic Obedience class to work with your dog on learning some of the basics of good manners. In this class you will learn to train your dog to sit, lay down, stay, come, walk on a loose leash, and more! This class will also work with you to solve any other problems you may be having with your dog!
Class size: maximum of 6 dogs. When it is too hot, this class is indoors. This limits class size to 4 dogs maximum.
Classes will be inside and limited to 4 participants per class to keep within social distancing and space confines.
Provide proof of current on vaccinations
- Dogs must be at least 6 months old*
*Exceptions may be made for dogs younger than 6 months. Please contact email@example.com to find out if your dog qualifies
What to Bring:
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES). Please bring a variety of treats/rewards as we will not be able to share due to cross contamination reasons.
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
- We suggest that all people participants wear masks/face coverings.
4 weeks (one hour each class)
Please note that the class minimum is 3 participants and their dogs.
Click on an upcoming class to register.
Saturday, July 11, 2020 - 8:30am to 9:30amSaturday, July 18, 2020 - 8:30am to 9:30amSaturday, July 25, 2020 - 8:30am to 9:30amSaturday, August 1, 2020 - 8:30am to 9:30am
If there are no available spots for the training session that you are looking for, please inquire about private training lessons.