Do you know the difference between an emergency and a non-emergency situation with your pet?
Would you know what to do in the event of an emergency with your pet?
Our popular Vet Science Basics is back this month, in a digital format!
We will be streaming this month's course and using fun and interactive methods to keep your future Veterinarian, Zookeeper or pet owner interested, active and engaged.
For this month's course, First Responders: What to do in an emergency, there are no additional supplies needed beyond a computer and internet connection, however, the addition of a stuffed animal or the help of a friendly dog or cat may help participants understand some of the concepts discussed.
Come join the Education Department and the education ambassadors at AAWL for some fun learning on the new frontier: the internet! Settle down for an hour program talking about some of your favorite topics!
Each 60 to 90-minute course will cost $20 and will include virtual hands-on activities, some factual discussion/presentations, and guest appearances by our education ambassador stars!
Registration deadline: 5:00pm on Friday, May 22, 2020
*AAWL reserves the right to cancel a scheduled Veterinary Science Basics program if the minimum number of 3 registrations are not met 48 hours prior to the class. You will be notified via email if the program has been canceled.
- This class is for teens, ages 13-17
- Device with Internet connection and Zoom installed
Instructions for Attendees
- After registering and paying through our website, you will receive an email with the Zoom meeting link and any important class information (supplies needed, etc.). Please make sure that your participant has everything they need for the class before it begins.
- NOTE: If you register AFTER 6 pm on Friday, May 22nd, you will recieve your Zoom meeting information one hour before class start, at 9 am on Saturday May 23rd.
- We recommend that you start to log onto to the Zoom meeting 5 minutes before the class begins. This will give you some time to fix any problems that may pop up before the start of the class.
- Please be patient that the first couple of classes that are done online might have some bumps that AAWL staff will monitor and try to correct for future online classes.
Education Team (602.273.6852 x122 | Eduadmin@aawl.org)