Is your dog a bit shy and reserved? Does your dog take a while to warm up to strangers or is really shy to go to new places? Then our Shy Pup course is for you! This course works with you and your dog to build your dog's confidence and teach them how to appropriately deal with new situations.
Class size: maximum of five (5) dogs.
Ages: Dogs – 5 months and older
Price: $100 for 4 week classes (one hour each class).
What to Bring
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation and must be uploaded at time of registration)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES). Please bring a variety of treats/rewards as we will not be able to share due to cross contamination reasons.
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
- Your dog’s favorite toys.
- Classes will be inside and limited to 4 participants per class to keep within social distancing and space confines.
- We suggest that all people participants wear masks/face coverings.
Registration closes at 5pm on Saturday, November 5, 2022, or when the class is full.
- Dogs must be five months or older.
- Current vaccinations are required.
Dog Training Team (602.273.6852 x224 | firstname.lastname@example.org)