Does your dog need some manners, especially around other dogs or, in some cases, people? This course is specially designed for dogs who are reactive to other dogs and people. The Feisty Fido course will allow you to work with your dog in a safe environment and through positive interactions will teach your dog to react appropriately to other dogs or situations.
Class size: maximum of 4 dogs.
Ages: Dogs – 10 months and older
Price: $150 for 5 week class (one hour each class) - please note that the first class will be for people only (no dogs). Dogs will begin with the 2nd class.
This class is not suitable for dogs with extreme fear or aggression towards humans. If you have any questions please email Dogtraining@aawl.org.
Registration closes at 5pm on Tuesday, August 30, 2022, or when the class is full.
- This class is not suitable for dogs with extreme fear or aggression towards humans. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dogs must be 10 months or older
- Proof of vaccinations
What to Bring
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation and must be uploaded at time of registration)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES). Please bring a variety of treats/rewards as we will not be able to share due to cross contamination reasons.
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
- Your dog may be required to wear a Gentle Leader, muzzle, or other training tool.
- A bed or mat that is familiar to your dog.
- Your dog’s favorite toys.
- We ask that all people participants wear masks/face coverings.
Dog Training Team (602.273.6852 x224 | email@example.com)