Does your dog need some manners, especially around other dogs or in some cases people? This specially designed class for dogs who are reactive to other dogs and people. Feisty Fido classes allow you to work with your dog in a safe environment and through positive interactions teaches your dog to react in an appropriately to other dogs or situations.
Ages: Dogs – 10 months and older
Class size: maximum of 5 dogs (please also note that there is a minimum enrollment of 3 dogs)
Price: $ 150 for 4 week classes (one hour each class)
This class is not suitable for dogs with extreme fear or aggression towards humans. If you have any questions about whether this class is right for you and your dog, we are happy to help! Please call the Education Department at 602-273-6852 x122.
Registration closes at 5pm on Thursday, September 5, 2019, or when the class is full.
What to Bring
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES)
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
- Your dog maybe required to wear a Gentle Leader, muzzle, or other training tool.
- A bed or mat that is familiar to your dog.
- Your dog’s favorite toys
Education Team (602.273.6852 x122 | Eduadmin@aawl.org)