Our veterinary science camp is back and in a big way! Learn all about the field of veterinary science and medicine through guest speakers, hands-on lab activities, mock procedures, dissections, live surgery observations, and more.
This is a full day, one week camp from 9am to 3pm offered to ages 12-17 years old at a cost of $350.
Registering multiple kids for camp? Use the code SIBLING to save 15%!
Updates: This camp is booked for the remainder of summer.
Prerequisites / Requirements:
- This program is for kids ages 12-17.
- Full Day (9:00 am - 3:00 pm), one-week camp.
What to Bring:
- Release & Liability Form.
- Emergency Contact & Authorization to Pick Up Form.
- Campers must bring their packed lunch, snacks, and water bottle each day.
- Adults MUST show a photo ID every day for pickup, be 18 years of age, and be on the Authorization to Pick Up Form in order to sign out your child.
- Cost: $350 per week
- Fee includes (1) one-week program.
- NO REFUNDS are offered on camp registration fees although we will happily transfer your payment to another program.
We’re working on our next course - please check back soon for upcoming sessions!