The Arizona Animal Welfare League is supported entirely by private funding. In addition to monetary donations, there are many items that we are in need of to provide for the health, wellness, emotional, and behavioral needs of the animals in our care. AAWL is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization, tax ID 23-7149453. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
You can help us continue our mission by donating any of the following items. Please bring donations to the Arizona Animal Welfare League Tuesday through Sunday between 11:30 am - 6:00 pm. CLICK HERE for a map to our main shelter location. Or you can donate to us through the following websites:
Click here to shop our Amazon wish list.
Click here to shop our Chewy.com Wishlist.
Please review carefully as items change frequently.
- Purina ProPlan Wet Puppy Food (chicken & rice)
- Iams Perfect Portions Kitten Pate (chicken)
- Fancy Feast Canned Kitten Food
- Purina Tidy Cats Non-Clumping Cat Litter (multi-cat)
- Kirkland Dog Biscuits (chicken & rice)
- Jerky Treats Tender Beef Strips
- Paper Towels
- Clorox Bleach
- Distilled White Vinegar
- Tall Kitchen Trash Bags
- HE Unscented Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Dawn Dish Soap (original)
- Kitty Kasas
- Kuranda Cat Towers
- Keurig Coffee K-Cups
- Single Serving Coffee Creamer
- Single Serving Snacks & Meals (granola bars, chips, candy, soup, etc.)
If you would like to donate prescription pet food: please contact email@example.com.
Medical Care (sorry, no other medical supplies can be accepted from the public)
- Distilled Water
- Non-Latex Gloves
Hospitals, Veterinarians & Supply Manufactures/Representatives: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange donations.
Items We Cannot Accept
- Sheets (fitted & flat)
- Stuffed Toys
- Rawhide Treats
- Carpeted Cat Trees & Scratchers
- Damaged Wire Crates
- Bath Mats, Rugs, & Carpet
- Shredded Paper