Does your dog have selective hearing? Are you spending half your time at the dog park trying to leash up your pup to leave? Learn the basics of training your pet to respond when called! Perfect for active families who hike and camp, dog park visitors, new pets adjusting to their new home, and more!
- Provide proof of current on vaccinations
- Dogs must be at least 1 year old
What to Bring:
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES)
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
Please note that the class minimum is 3 participants and their dogs.
Click on an upcoming class to register.
Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - 9:00am to 10:30am
If there are no available spots for the training session that you are looking for, please inquire about private training lessons.