Due to seasonal maintenance and temperatures, regular group dog training classes will not be offered through the month of July.
If you and your dog would like training during this time please consider one-on-one dog private dog training lessons with one of our fantastic dog trainers. Sometimes some one-on-one time with a knowledgeable trainer is just the right thing to do the trick- Or get your dog to do the trick!
Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more
Basic agility is a fun class where active dogs can burn off some of that energy and build confidence at the same time! Basic agility includes learning to explore and practice on the agility equipment, which includes: teeter, dog walk, A-Frame, tunnel, Weave poles, jumps and more!
Take advantage of the great weather and come have some fun with your dog, build your relationship and get ACTIVE! Our Basic Agility class will help you and your dog learn new behaviors while having a great time together!
Class size: maximum of 8 dogs.
Outdoor Basic Agility classes will begin again when weather permits.
- Dogs must know the following behaviors to be enrolled in Basic Agility: sit, stay, come, lay down, and walking on a loose leash.
- Dogs must be 1 year or older
- Current vaccinations
What to Bring:
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES)
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
- Your dog’s favorite toys
4 weeks (one hour each class)
No classes are scheduled at this time.
If there are no available spots for the training session that you are looking for, please inquire about private training lessons.