Basic agility is a fun class where active dogs can burn off some of that energy and build confidence at the same time! Basic agility includes learning to explore and practice on the agility equipment, which includes: teeter, dog walk, A-Frame, tunnel, Weave poles, jumps and more!
Take advantage of the great weather and come have some fun with your dog, build your relationship and get ACTIVE! Our Basic Agility class will help you and your dog learn new behaviors while having a great time together!
Class size: maximum of 5 dogs.
Outdoor Basic Agility classes will begin again when weather permits.
- Dogs must know the following behaviors to be enrolled in Basic Agility: sit, stay, come, lay down, and walking on a loose leash.
- Dogs must be 1 year or older
- Current vaccinations
What to Bring:
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES)
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
- Your dog’s favorite toys
4 weeks (one hour each class)
Please note that the class minimum is 3 participants and their dogs.
Click on an upcoming class to register.
Wednesday, January 22, 2020 - 5:30pm to 6:30pmWednesday, January 29, 2020 - 5:30pm to 6:30pmWednesday, February 5, 2020 - 5:30pm to 6:30pmWednesday, February 12, 2020 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm
If there are no available spots for the training session that you are looking for, please inquire about private training lessons.