Does your dog get stressed out when you go to the vet? For many dogs, a trip to the veterinarian’s office can be challenging. In this 2 session course, our behaviorist will help you and your pup feel better prepared by knowing what to expect at your next veterinary exam.
Registration ends at 5pm on Monday, February 4, 2019, or when the class is full.
- Dogs must be at least 6 months old
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES)
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
Education Team (602.273.6852 x122 | Eduadmin@aawl.org)