Does your dog have selective hearing? Are you spending half your time at the dog park trying to leash up your pup to leave? Learn the basics of training your pet to respond when called! Perfect for active families who hike and camp, dog park visitors, new pets adjusting to their new home, and more!
Ages: Dogs – 1 year and older
Class size: maximum of 6 dogs (please also note that there is a minimum enrollment of 3 dogs)
Price: $30 for 90-minute class
What to Bring
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES)
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
Registration closes at 12pm on Monday, February 17, 2020, or when the class is full.
- Dogs must be at least 1 year old
- Provide proof of current on vaccinations
Education Team (602.273.6852 x122 | Eduadmin@aawl.org)