So you just got a new puppy! The first year of a dog’s life is critical to the dog’s behavior as they get older. AAWL Puppy Manner’s class socializes puppies with other puppies and is supervised by our dog trainer who will also help you with solving some of the challenges you may be experiencing with your young pup! This is a great starter class for you and your dog.
One hour class, class breakdown; 20 minutes training time, 20 minutes of play time with puppy, 20 minutes Q&A with the trainer for problem solving.
Ages: Puppies – 4-11 months
Class size: maximum of 5 dogs (please also note that there is a minimum enrollment of 3 dogs)
Price: $100 for 4 week classes (one hour each class)
What to Bring
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES)
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed
Registration closes at 5pm on Friday, August 16, 2019, or when the class is full.
- Proof of vaccinations (First two sets of shots required)
- Class is for puppies ages 4-11 months. If you want to enroll your puppy in the Basic Obedience class due to their age, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a consultation so that we can discuss what class will be best for your and your dog.
Education Team (602.273.6852 x122 | Eduadmin@aawl.org)