Keep you and your pet happy and healthy with our socially distanced, appointment based, Low Cost Vaccine Clinic!
We have relaunched our Low Cost Vaccine clinics to provide the best vaccine prices to our community! Besides keeping your pet healthy with vital vaccines, we are keeping you healthy with a few tweaks to our clinic process. Follow the steps below for the best and safest vaccine clinic in the valley!
1. Schedule an appointment by CLICKING HERE. To ensure the safety of our staff and visitors, we cannot accept walk-ins during this clinic. Only those with scheduled appointments will be seen.
Vaccines We Offer
Dogs: Rabies, DHPP, Bordetella, Leptosporosis, K9 Influenza
Cats: Rabies, FeLV, FVRCP
All Vaccines for dogs: $18 each or all 3 for *$45 (*same dog)
Leptospirosis vaccine: $20 each (Only 50 available)
K9 Influenza vaccine: $20 each
Vaccines for cats: Rabies - $18, FeLV - $25, FVRCP - $18
Microchips: *$20.00 each *(includes registration)
- Masks are required for all animal owners on property
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your time slot in order to finalize all paperwork and payment processing. If you arrive past your time slot, we reserve the right to cancel your appointment
- All animals must be contained, dogs on leashes and cats in carriers
- Each slot is for ONE animal, you may sign up for up to 2 slots to accommodate your two animals
- Please bring prior vaccine records if applicable
- Payment is due upon check in to your time slot and can be cash or card
- Please park in our front parking lot at 25 N 40th St and head to front door to check in. You will complete final paperwork and payment and head into a socially distanced line until a technician handles your pet.