Has your pup already completed our Basic Obedience class and you want to learn more? Advanced Obedience offers a whole new class to keep building on the skills you and your dog learned in the first class. We will work on strengthening recalls, duration of sit and down stays, some helpful tips when visiting the Vet and more! This one hour class will help you stay on track and keep up the training fun!
Ages: Dogs – 1 year and older
Class size: maximum of 6 dogs
Price: $125 for 4 week classes (one hour each class)
What to Bring
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES)
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
- Your dog’s favorite toys
Registration closes at 5pm on Tuesday, March 10, 2020, or when the class is full.
- Dogs must be at least 1 year old
- Has completed AAWL’s Basic class
Dog Training Team (602.273.6852 x224 | email@example.com)