A hands-on class for 13–17 year olds with a serious interest in learning about careers in Veterinary medicine. This career discovery program introduces campers to a wide variety of animals and the care that they require, while learning some basic techniques that veterinarians and vet techs use every day. Campers will experience real-life medicine while participating in guest speaker presentations, discussions, dissections, labs, and more!
Registration closes at 5:00pm on Friday, June 1, 2018, or when the camp is full.
- This camp is for kids ages 13-17.
- Fee includes (1) one-week camp.
- Full Day (9:00am - 3:00pm) only.
- Before-care (8:00am - 9:00am) is available for $50 per week, and after-care (3:00pm - 5:30pm) is available for $125 per week. If you need to add before or after care per day, please call 602-273-6852 x122.
- Snacks are provided; campers must bring their own lunch. If your child has food allergies or preferences, please send a morning and afternoon snack as well.
- NO REFUNDS are offered on camp registration fees although we will happily transfer your payment to another program.
Education Team (602.273.6852 x122 | Eduadmin@aawl.org)