Everyone knows that Veterinarians care for animals ... but there are so many different kinds of jobs that people do to care for animals every day! Campers will get to meet some of the people in our community that impact animals lives every day (and people’s too!). Your young biologists, veterinarians, and animal rescuers will also meet AAWL’s animal ambassadors while learning and practicing the hands-on skills it takes to become one of these awesome animal heroes!
Registration closes at 5:00pm on Friday, July 13, 2018, or when the camp is full.
- This camp is for kids ages 9-12
- Fee includes (1) one-week camp.
- Full Day (9:00 am - 3:00 pm)
- Before-care (8:00am - 9:00am) is available for $50 per week, and after-care (3:00pm - 5:30pm) is available for $125 per week. If you need to add before- or after-care per day, please call 602-273-6852 x122.
- Snacks are provider but campers must bring their own lunch. If your child has food allergies or preferences, please send a morning and afternoon snack as well.
- NO REFUNDS are offered on camp registration fees although we will happily transfer your payment to another program.
Education Team (602.273.6852 x122 | Eduadmin@aawl.org)