So you just got a new puppy! The first year of a dog’s life is critical to the dog’s behavior as they get older. AAWL Puppy Manner’s class socializes puppies with other puppies and is supervised by our dog trainer who will also help you with solving some of the challenges you may be experiencing with your young pup. This is a great starter class for you and your dog.
One hour class, class breakdown; 20 minutes training time, 20 minutes of dog interactions, 20 minutes Q&A with the trainer for problem solving.
- Proof of vaccinations (First two sets of shots required)
- Class is for puppies ages 4-11 months. If you want to enroll your puppy in the Basic Obedience class due to their age, please email email@example.com to schedule a consultation so that we can discuss what class will be best for your and your dog.
What to Bring:
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES)
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
Please note that the class minimum is 3 participants and their dogs.
Click on an upcoming class to register.
Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 5:00pm to 6:00pmThursday, June 20, 2019 - 5:00pm to 6:00pmTuesday, June 25, 2019 - 5:00pm to 6:00pmThursday, June 27, 2019 - 5:00pm to 6:00pm
If there are no available spots for the training session that you are looking for, please inquire about private training lessons.