So you just got a new puppy! The first few months of a dog’s life is critical to the dog’s behavior as they get older. AAWL Puppy Manner’s class socializes puppies with other puppies and is supervised by our dog trainer who will also help you with solving some of the challenges you may be experiencing with your young pup. Your puppy will also begin to learn basic behaviors to help it throughout its life. This is a great starter class for you and your dog to have fun and enhance your relationship.
Classes will be inside and limited to 4 participants per class to keep within social distancing and space confines.
- Proof of vaccinations (First two sets of shots required)
- Class is for puppies ages 3-6 months. If you want to enroll your puppy in the Basic Obedience class due to their age, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a consultation so that we can discuss what class will be best for your and your dog.
What to Bring:
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES). Please bring a variety of treats/rewards as we will not be able to share due to cross contamination reasons.
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
- We suggest that all people participants wear masks/face coverings.
No classes are scheduled at this time.
If there are no available spots for the training session that you are looking for, please inquire about private training lessons.