So you just got a new puppy! The first few months of a dog’s life is critical to a dog’s behavior as they get older. Our Puppy Manners course will help socialize your new puppy with other puppies. The course is supervised by our dog trainer who will also help you with solving some of the challenges you may be experiencing with your young pup. Your puppy will also begin to learn basic behaviors to help it throughout its life. This is a great starter class for you and your dog to have fun and enhance your relationship.
Classes will be inside and limited to SIX participants per class to keep within space confines.
- Proof of vaccinations (First two sets of shots required)
- Class is for puppies ages 3-6 months. If you want to enroll your puppy in the Basic Obedience class due to their age, please email email@example.com to schedule a consultation so that we can discuss what class will be best for your and your dog.
What to Bring:
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation and must be uploaded at the time of registration)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES). Please bring a variety of treats/rewards as we will not be able to share due to cross-contamination reasons.
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
Four Week Class (One Hour Class)
No classes are scheduled at this time.