Does your dog get stressed out when you go to the vet? For many dogs, a trip to the veterinarian’s office can be challenging. In this 2 session course, our behaviorist will help you and your pup feel better prepared by knowing what to expect at your next veterinary exam.
- Dogs must be at least 6 months old
What to Bring:
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES)
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
2 weeks (one hour each class)
Please note that the class minimum is 3 participants and their dogs.
Click on an upcoming class to register.
Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 6:00pm to 7:00pmWednesday, January 30, 2019 - 6:00pm to 7:00pm
Tuesday, February 5, 2019 - 6:00pm to 7:00pmTuesday, February 12, 2019 - 6:00pm to 7:00pm
Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - 6:00pm to 7:00pmWednesday, February 27, 2019 - 6:00pm to 7:00pm
Tuesday, March 5, 2019 - 6:00pm to 7:00pmTuesday, March 12, 2019 - 6:00pm to 7:00pm