Due to seasonal maintenance and temperatures, regular group dog training classes will not be offered through the month of July.
If you and your dog would like training during this time please consider one-on-one dog private dog training lessons with one of our fantastic dog trainers. Sometimes some one-on-one time with a knowledgeable trainer is just the right thing to do the trick- Or get your dog to do the trick!
Please inquire at email@example.com to find out more
Does your dog get stressed out when you go to the vet? For many dogs, a trip to the veterinarian’s office can be challenging. In this 2 session course, our dog trainer will help you and your pup feel better prepared by knowing what to expect at your next veterinary exam.
- Dogs must be at least 6 months old
What to Bring:
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES)
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
2 weeks (one hour each class)
Please note that the class minimum is 3 participants and their dogs.
Click on an upcoming class to register.
Sunday, August 4, 2019 - 12:30pm to 1:30pmSunday, August 11, 2019 - 12:30pm to 1:30pm
If there are no available spots for the training session that you are looking for, please inquire about private training lessons.