Has your pup already completed our Basic Obedience class and you want to learn more? Advanced Obedience offers a whole new class to keep building on the skills you and your dog learned in the first class. We will work on strengthening recalls, duration of sit and down stays, some helpful tips when visiting the Vet and more! This one hour class will help you stay on track and keep up the training fun! $125 for 4 week class
Class size: maximum of 6 dogs. When it is too hot, this class is indoors. This limits class size to 4 dogs maximum.
- Must have taken Basic Obedience through AAWL
- Dogs must be at least 1 year old
What to Bring:
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES)
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
4 weeks (one hour each class)
Please note that the class minimum is 3 participants and their dogs.
Click on an upcoming class to register.
Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 5:30pm to 6:30pmWednesday, March 18, 2020 - 5:30pm to 6:30pmWednesday, March 25, 2020 - 5:30pm to 6:30pmWednesday, April 1, 2020 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm
Tuesday, April 21, 2020 - 5:30pm to 6:30pmTuesday, April 28, 2020 - 5:30pm to 6:30pmTuesday, May 5, 2020 - 5:30pm to 6:30pmTuesday, May 12, 2020 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm
If there are no available spots for the training session that you are looking for, please inquire about private training lessons.