Has your pup already completed our Basic Obedience class and you want to learn more? Advanced Obedience offers a whole new class to keep building on the skills you and your dog learned in the first class. We will work on strengthening recalls, duration of sit and down stays, some helpful tips when visiting the Vet and more! This one hour class will help you stay on track and keep up the training fun! $125 for 4 week class
Class size: maximum of 6 dogs. When it is too hot, this class is indoors. This limits class size to 4 dogs maximum.
- Must have taken Basic Obedience through AAWL
- Dogs must be at least 1 year old
What to Bring:
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES). Please bring a variety of treats/rewards as we will not be able to share due to cross contamination reasons.
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
- Classes will be inside and limited to 4 participants per class to keep within social distancing and space confines.
- We suggest that all people participants wear masks/face coverings.
4 weeks (one hour each class)
Please note that the class minimum is 3 participants and their dogs.
Click on an upcoming class to register.
Saturday, July 11, 2020 - 1:00pm to 2:00pmSaturday, July 18, 2020 - 1:00pm to 2:00pmSaturday, July 25, 2020 - 1:00pm to 2:00pmSaturday, August 1, 2020 - 1:00pm to 2:00pm
If there are no available spots for the training session that you are looking for, please inquire about private training lessons.