Is your dog a bit shy and reserved? Does your dog take a while to warm up to strangers, or is really shy to go to new places? Then the Shy Pup class is for you! This class works with you and your dog to build your dog's confidence and teach them how to appropriately deal with new situations.
Ages: Dogs – 5 months and older
Class size: maximum of 6 dogs (please also note that there is a minimum enrollment of 3 dogs)
Price: $ 100 for 4 week classes (one hour each class).
What to Bring
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES)
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
- Your dog’s favorite toys
Registration closes at 5pm on Friday, February 7, 2020, or when the class is full.
- Dogs must be 5 months or older
Education Team (602.273.6852 x122 | Eduadmin@aawl.org)