Does your dog need some manners? Enroll in our Basic Obedience course to work with your dog on learning some basics skills and good manners. In this course, you will learn to train your dog to sit, lay down, stay, come, walk on a loose leash, and more. This course will also work with you to solve any other problems you may be having with your dog.
Class size: maximum of 6 dogs.
Ages: Dogs – 6 months and older
Price: $135 for 4 week classes (one hour each class)
What to Bring
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation and must be uploaded at time of registration)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES). Please bring a variety of treats/rewards as we will not be able to share due to cross contamination reasons.
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
Registration closes at 5pm on Saturday, March 4, 2023, or when the class is full.
- Classes will be inside/outside and is limited to 6 participants per class to keep within space confines.
- Provide proof of current on vaccinations
- Dogs must be at least six months old.
Dog Training Team (602.273.6852 x224 | email@example.com)