Adopt a Dog or Cat
Dog Training Classes
- Puppy Obedience
- Basic Obedience
- Intermediate CGC Obedience
- Advanced Obedience
- Therapy Dog/CGC Prep
- Therapy Dog Prep - Advanced
- Feisty Fido - Level 1
- Shy Dog Class
- Best Bully
- Private Dog Training (1 on 1)
Dog Training Scholarship
Dog Sports and Just for Fun Classes
Workshops for Dogs and Their Families
- Family Dog
- Picking the Perfect Pup
- Terrific Tricks - Have Fun Teaching Your Dog Useful Tricks
- Happy Home Help – Techniques to Introduce/Improve Housebreaking, Crate Training and Polite Greeting of Visitors
- Focus Fun – Games to Get Your Dog to Pay Better Attention To You
- Working the Walk – Training Tips to Improve On-Leash Behavior
Meet The Trainers
Dog Training Resources
Programs and Events
- Birthday Parties
- Girl Scouts Programs
- Workshops: Adult, Weekend, and Afterschool
- Ally and Boots Scholarship Fund
- Jr. Paw Club
NEW: Multiple Valley Locations
Do you have a high energy dog that you just cannot seem to find the right outlet for? Have you wanted to try agility and see if it is an activity that you and your dog would enjoy? Is your dog a bit shy and needs to feel more confident?
We have just the solution for you. AAWL & SPCA offers a fun and exciting Introduction to Agility class. This class is designed for all types of dogs, big and little, enthusiastic and shy. The class is structured to have fun and explore the various pieces of equipment that agility has to offer - e.g., teeter, dog walk, A-frame, tunnel, weaves, jumps and more.
Agility is all about fun and rewards! If your dog loves treats and/or toys then sign up today and give the Fun with Agility class a try. Space is limited to eight participants.
Please Note: *There is a "zero tolerance" policy for aggressive dogs.
This class will resume when the weather cools. Please check back later in the summer for upcoming classes, or email us to be notified when classes are added!
No classes are scheduled at this time.