Due to seasonal maintenance and temperatures, regular group dog training classes will not be offered through the month of July.
If you and your dog would like training during this time please consider one-on-one dog private dog training lessons with one of our fantastic dog trainers. Sometimes some one-on-one time with a knowledgeable trainer is just the right thing to do the trick- Or get your dog to do the trick!
Please inquire at email@example.com to find out more
Has your pup already completed our Basic Obedience class and you want to learn more? Continuing Basic Obedience offers a whole new class to keep building on the skills you and your dog learned in the first class. We will work on strengthening recalls, duration of sit and down stays, some helpful tips when visiting the Vet and more! This one hour class will help you stay on track and keep up the training fun! $125 for 4 week class
Class size: maximum of 8 dogs. When it is too hot, this class is indoors. This limits class size to 4 dogs maximum.
Outdoor Continuing Basic Obedience classes will begin again when weather permits.
- Must have taken Basic Obedience through AAWL
- Dogs must be at least 1 year old
What to Bring:
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES)
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
4 weeks (one hour each class)
No classes are scheduled at this time.
If there are no available spots for the training session that you are looking for, please inquire about private training lessons.