It's hard to believe I have been with AAWL for four months. Back in January I arrived with a severely broken leg and had surgery shortly after. I've been in foster care most of those four months healing from my surgery and learning to be the best dog. My leg is healed and I've learned so much. I'm potty trained and crate trained. I love going on walks. I know the basic commands: sit, down, off, touch, watch me, and even leave it and drop it. My leg is so strong now that I walk three miles a day and really enjoy using the agility equipment. But it is time for me to leave the foster care system and find my real family. If you are interested in meeting me, please contact my foster mom at Lindablackmanpa@gmail.com.
My adoption fee already includes:
- Spay/Neuter Surgery
- Current on all vaccinations
- Microchip with free lifetime updates
- Free week of online dog training and 20% off training classes for the life of animal
- 4DX testing (dogs 5 months and older)
- Access to our behavior helpline for the life of the animal