Adopt a Dog or Cat
Dog Training Classes
Dog Sports and Just for Fun Classes
Workshops for Dogs and Their Families
- Happy Home Help – Techniques to Introduce/Improve Housebreaking, Crate Training and Polite Greeting of Visitors
- Working the Walk – Training Tips to Improve On-Leash Behavior
Meet The Trainers
Dog Training Resources
Programs and Events
- Birthday Parties
- Create Your Own Volunteer Program
- Workshops: Adult, Weekend, and Afterschool
- Jr. Paw Club
- Family Volunteer Days
Meet Your Match
- Do you think you cannot choose just one from the many cute faces?
- Are you nervous about bringing home a new buddy for your four-legged baby?
- Are you new to pet parenting?
We Can Help!!!
Whether you are new to pet parenting or a seasoned life saver, the fact that you are considering adopting a homeless pet shows us you are a caring and compassionate person. Falling in love with a pet is easy but finding a life-long companion may seem overwhelming. Do not worry - AAWL & SPCA is here to help! Our trained Match Makers will help you find the pet that is going to fit your family the best!
Here are some things to consider before coming down to the Pet Match Adoption Center to find your next furry companion:
Once you have made the decision to adopt, the link above will provide more detail about how the adoption process works at AAWL & SPCA.
Worried about a good match? Ask our counselors about a slumber party! Our innovative program lets qualified adopters spend time with our animals in their own home to ensure a perfect match to their lifestyle.
To Meet Your Match, Visit One of Our Galleries by Clicking a Button Below or Calling 602-273-6852