School break already?
Spend some time with the dogs, cats and exotic animals at AAWL! Your kids will enjoy engaging activities including animal encounters/interactions, behind-the-scenes experiences and tours, crafts, games, and more! Campers will show their creativity, make new friends, and interact with the animals here at AAWL Fall Camp!
This form only provides registration for the full week of camp - if you want to register for individual camp days instead, please click here.
- This camp is for kids ages 7-12.
- Fee includes five (5) days of camp.
- Full Day (9:00 am - 3:00 pm)
- Before-care (8:00am - 9:00am) is available for $15 per day and after-care (3:00pm - 5:30pm) is available for $25 per day.
- NO REFUNDS are offered on camp registration fees although we will happily transfer your payment to another program.
What to Bring
- Release, Liability, and Surgery Observation Form
- Emergency Contact & Authorization to Pick Up Form
- Adults MUST show a photo ID every day for pickup, be 18 years of age, and be on the Authorization to Pick Up Form in order to sign out your child
- Campers must provide their own lunch and snacks for the day.
Education Team (602.273.6852 x122 | Eduadmin@aawl.org)