Does your dog get stressed out when you go to the vet? For many dogs, a trip to the veterinarian’s office can be challenging. In this 2 session course, our dog trainer will help you and your pup feel better prepared by knowing what to expect at your next veterinary exam.
Ages: dogs must be at least 6 months old
Class size: maximum of 5 dogs (please also note that there is a minimum enrollment of 3 dogs)
Price: $ 60 for 2 week classes (one hour each class)
Registration ends at 5:00pm on Saturday, August 3, 2019, or when the class is full.
- Dogs must be at least 6 months old
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES)
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
Education Team (602.273.6852 x122 | Eduadmin@aawl.org)