Does your dog get stressed out when you go to the vet? For many dogs, a trip to the veterinarian’s office can be challenging. In this 2 session course, our behaviorist will help you and your pup feel better prepared by knowing what to expect at your next veterinary exam.
Registration ends at 8:00pm on Tuesday, February 19, 2019, or when the class is full.
- Dogs must be at least 6 months old
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES)
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
Education Team (602.273.6852 x122 | Eduadmin@aawl.org)