Does your dog need some manners? Enroll in our Basic Obedience class to work with your dog on learning some of the basics of good manners. In this class you will learn to train your dog to sit, lay down, stay, come, and walk on a loose leash and more! This class will also work with you to solve any other problems you may be having with your dog!
Ages: Dogs – 5 months and older
Class size: maximum of 8 dogs
Price: $ 125 for 4 week classes (one hour each class).
What to Bring
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES)
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
Registration closes at 12pm on Friday, February 1, 2019, or when the class is full.
- Dogs must be 5 months or older
Education Team (602.273.6852 x122 | Eduadmin@aawl.org)