Basic Agility is a fun class where active dogs can burn off some of that energy and build confidence at the same time! Basic Agility includes learning to explore and practice on the agility equipment, which includes: teeter, dog walk, A-Frame, tunnel, Weave poles, jumps and more!
Take advantage of the great weather and come have some fun with your dog, build your relationship and get ACTIVE! Our Basic Agility class will help you and your dog learn new behaviors while having a great time together!
Ages: Dogs – 8 months and older
Class size: maximum of 5 dogs
Price: $125 for 4 week classes (one hour each class)
What to Bring
- Current proof of dogs vaccinations (this is required for participation)
- Completed Liability form (will be sent to you on confirmation of signing up for class)
- Yummy treats! (Treats that your dog LOVES)
- Leash and collar or harness. NO Retractable leashes allowed.
- Your dog’s favorite toys
Registration ends at 5pm on Tuesday, January 21, 2020.
- Dogs must be 8 months or older
- Dogs must know the following behaviors to be enrolled in Basic Agility: sit, stay, come, lay down, and walking on a loose leash.
Education Team (602.273.6852 x122 | Eduadmin@aawl.org)