Adopt a Dog or Cat
Programs and Events
- Birthday Parties
- Girl Scouts Programs
- Workshops: Adult, Weekend, and Afterschool
- Ally and Boots Scholarship Fund
- Jr. Paw Club
NEW: Multiple Valley Locations
Estate Planning & Pets
Through the years, our beloved pet(s) have provide us with companionship, comfort and love. By making a bequest or other planned gift to the Arizona Animal Welfare League & SPCA (AAWL & SPCA), Arizona's oldest and largest "no-kill" shelter, you will continue to save the lives of homeless animals for years to come. AAWL & SPCA is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization, tax ID 23-7149453. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.
Some of the Ways to Help Include:
- Naming AAWL & SPCA as a beneficiary in a will or living trust
- Establish a Charitable Remainder Trust (CRT)
- Naming AAWL & SPCA as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy or retirement account
By remembering AAWL & SPCA in your plans, you will become a member of the Angels for Animals™ program. By leaving a minimum bequest of $10,000, you will be eligible for our Paws to Remember™ program, a way to care for your companion animals if you predecease them.
The legal name of our organization is: Arizona Animal Welfare League, Inc. dba Arizona Animal Welfare League & SPCA; 25 N. 40th St., Phoenix, AZ 85034. Telephone: 602-273-6852. Federal Tax ID #: 23-7149453.
For more information about these programs, or to receive an enrollment form, please call 602-273-6852 Ext. 106. Thank you for leaving a legacy!
Pet Estate Seminars
We are having a FREE Pet Estate Planning event where you can learn about insuring your pet is cared for after you're gone. Joel Klinge, Estate Planning Attorney, will be talking about:
- Basic estate planning for your pets
- What are Pet Trusts?
- Special concerns for your pets such as who will care for them
- What are Power of Attorneys and why do you need them?
- Appointing authorized agents for your pets"
Please RSVP to Laura Hinze or call 602-273-6852 ext. 106.